Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Why wearing a helmet is important-guest blog.

Nobody wants to see graphic pictures (okay maybe somebody does) of torn up dirt bike riders who didn't have the guts to wear their helmet. Lets just say its not always very pretty or fun. Riding is an awesome sport...this said there is no reason why you can't be cool and still wear a helmet...right? Don't worry you'll probably still get a few cool scars to show the girls and maybe even a couple concussions to reminisce about (if you can remember) but at least you'll still be alive to brag about all the cool jumps.


My husband, who is an excellent rider, always wore his helmet. He still has it and all of his brains inside his head. Be cool, be smooth, be smart- always wear your helmet!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Always wear your helmet. I sure don't want to see you get hurt or even worse. If there is one thing to say about your new bike, it is make sure you wear your helmet and wear it properly. I know you will have fun with it when you get it. And I went out and worked on it tonight. I got the nuts and bolts for the exhaust and put it back together and it runs better than ever. the sprockets and chain are ordered and should be here next week.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool. I have an AWESOME (!!!) helmet. except it's not for a motorcycle, it's for my bike that's pink, until i pump the tires and get a new pedal for my beach cruiser! i will show you my helmet when you come to CA

    ReplyDelete